[Air-L] "Big Data" Tools

Matthew Weber matthew.weber at rutgers.edu
Thu Apr 9 20:08:06 PDT 2015

AIR’ers:

I’m working on compiling a rough list of tools and training modules that are useful for working with large-scale datasets (“Big Data”) and training. Essentially, I’m trying to build *something* that I can point newbies / graduate students / to when they say “I want to do Big Data”. I’ve got a rough list of coursera / edX / blog modules, but would welcome suggestions. I’m happy to share back the results.

(I did try to check the AIR archive, but was unable to access).

Thanks!
Matt

Matthew S. Weber
Assistant Professor