[Air-L] "Big Data" Tools

Radhika G gradhika2012 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 04:55:49 PDT 2015

Matthew - would love it if you could share the list you come up with.

I'm teaching an online digital humanities course in May (see dhcrit.org)
and this sort of resource would be very useful to provide as a link to
participants to explore

thanks!

Radhika Gajjala

Professor
School of Media and Communication
and
American Culture Studies Program
Bowling Green State University,
Bowling Green Ohio
http://www.radhikagajjala.org <http://www.cyberdiva.org>

Co-editor of ADA: Journal of Gender and New Media
http://adanewmedia.org