[Air-L] "Big Data" Tools

nickjan nickjan at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 10 05:21:08 PDT 2015

Matt:

This project may match the size and complexity of 'Big Data' itself.
Here are a few lists of already existing tool kits.

 	* Digital Humanities Tools. Site curated by Alan Liu at UC Santa
Barbara:
http://dhresourcesforprojectbuilding.pbworks.com/w/page/69244319/Digital%20Humanities%20Tools
 	* Mapping Online Publics. Site contains a 'Tools' tab with several
entries: http://mappingonlinepublics.net/
 	* Digital Methods Initiative Tools:
https://wiki.digitalmethods.net/Dmi/ToolDatabase
 	* DiRT, Digital Research Tools: http://dirtdirectory.org/
 	* Data Management Tools, CUNY Academic Commons:
http://commons.gc.cuny.edu/wiki/index.php/Data_Management_Tools

Like Radhika, I look forward to your compendium.

Nick Jankowski