[Air-L] Recommendations for undergraduate reading on "Big Data"

Patrick Meier (iRevolution) patrick at irevolution.net
Sat Apr 11 20:42:41 PDT 2015

Hi Professor Richter,

My new book "Digital Humanitarians: How Big Data is Changing the Face of
Humanitarian Response" may be of interest, particularly Chapter 2 on
definitions, implications, strengths/weaknesses, and ethical issues.

http://www.digital-humanitarians.com

Book has been endorsed by Harvard, MIT, Stanford, Georgetown, Boulder,
Oxford, etc.

Thank you,
Patrick

----