[Air-L] Invitation to CHI2015 SIG “Online Deliberative Processes and Technologies”

Weiyu Zhang (Ivy) viyucheung at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 21:25:15 PDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

You are invited to join a CHI2015 SIG panel on “*Online Deliberative
Processes and Technologies*”!

If you are interested in joining the offline discussion on April 22, 2015
(11:30am to 12:50pm, Room 318A, Seoul COEX convention center), please sign
up here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1al8wyvWztw3EjN3DlaShG6Pf5JSYPCEomTmd-im7f6w/viewform?usp=send_form

If you are not able to make to the offline discussion, you are welcome to
visit our online community and join our ongoing deliberation on the
research field. In this website, you will be able to contribute to
different threads of discussions, vote for those issues that interest you
the most, as well as sign up for an online discussion that will happen in
parallel to the actual offline discussion.

http://deliberatorium.mit.edu/signup?E-1O3FEEL-6

 Here are the links to the two video tutorials on:

1) How to access the Deliberatorium:
http://www.screencast.com/t/YghqPsS4fliH
<https://exchange.nus.edu.sg/owa/redir.aspx?C=6IYHB987KUGBcChc60r34MmA0dNrSNIItxJqTCWnvWB0P8uh85ve9FaeLKwXSP81vwG--EN9sc8.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.screencast.com%2ft%2fYghqPsS4fliH>

2) How to contribute to a deliberation map:
http://www.screencast.com/t/Ey0l8Q9V
<https://exchange.nus.edu.sg/owa/redir.aspx?C=6IYHB987KUGBcChc60r34MmA0dNrSNIItxJqTCWnvWB0P8uh85ve9FaeLKwXSP81vwG--EN9sc8.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.screencast.com%2ft%2fEy0l8Q9V>

We look forward to meeting you both online and offline!

*The SIG Organization Committee*

Lu Xiao (The University of Western Ontario, London, Canada)

Weiyu Zhang (Communications and New Media, National University of Singapore)

Anna Przybylska (Center for Deliberation, Institute of Sociology,
University of Warsaw, Poland)

Anna De Liddo (The Open University, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom)

Gregorio Convertino (Informatica Corporation, Redwood City, United States)

Todd Davies (Stanford University, United States)

Mark Klein (MIT, Cambridge, United States)

--
Weiyu Zhang (PhD, UPenn)
Associate Professor