[Air-L] Market Research for Entrepreneurs & Gadgets/Emerging Tech Innovations Presentations

Mark Goldstein markg at researchedge.com
Sun Apr 12 16:38:54 PDT 2015

Some of you may be interested in my occasional Market Research for
Entrepreneurs presentations given to business audiences. My most recent
version refreshes and expands the content, adding brief sections for hot
topics such as big data and the Internet of Things:

Ahwatukee CoC - Market Research for Entrepreneurs 11/19/14:

<http://www.slideshare.net/markgirc/ahwatukee-co-c-market-research-for-entre
preneurs-mg-irc-presentation-111914>
http://www.slideshare.net/markgirc/ahwatukee-co-c-market-research-for-entrep
reneurs-mg-irc-presentation-111914 (or http://bit.ly/1afcIDM)

Presented to the Ahwatukee Chamber of Commerce last November, it's a
highlights reel for sources and techniques driving the kind of market
research, business intelligence, and strategic analysis that I customarily
do. This is the latest and greatest iteration adding brief big data and IoT
content sections. Viewable online (suggest full screen mode) or as a 32 MB
PPT file available for download.

Also, I've been giving technology futures presentations since the mid-70s
starting with acetates and overhead projectors. Of course now it's all in
PowerPoint. Here's my latest and greatest offering:

In a presentation Today's Gadgets & Emerging Technology Innovations given
4/1/15 to the IEEE Computer Society Phoenix, Mark Goldstein, International
Research Center ( <http://www.researchedge.com/>
http://www.researchedge.com/) showcased the latest and greatest new tech
gadgets for business effectiveness, personal productivity, improving quality
of living, and just plain fun. He shared a forward-looking view of emerging
technology innovations and analysis of what they portent for information
technology professionals, evolving market opportunities, and society at
large from the present on into our future. Contemporary science fiction and
that of the past often influences and anticipates the technological advances
we see today and what we hope and fear for tomorrow. View/download on
SlideShare at
http://www.slideshare.net/markgirc/ieee-computer-society-phoenix-todays-gadg
ets-emerging-technology-innovations-4115 (or http://bit.ly/1D3Veok) and
share a rollicking ride through the technology roller coaster of our times.
Viewable online (suggest full screen mode) or 34 MB PDF file is available
for download.

Caveat, I take no responsibility for any hours you may spend mulling these
over. But I will buy you a drink when next we meet in compensation if you
duly register a complaint about lost time (or give good feedback). :)
Cheers!

Best Regards,

Mark Goldstein, President

International Research Center

Office: 602-470-0389, Skype: mark.goldstein

LinkedIn:  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/markgoldstein>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/markgoldstein

E-Mail:  <mailto:markg at researchedge.com> markg at researchedge.com, IRC:
<http://www.researchedge.com/> http://www.researchedge.com/

Harnessing Global Information Resources for Informed Decision Making