[Air-L] AoIR 2015 Elections

Kendall, Lori loriken at illinois.edu
Mon Apr 13 09:56:36 PDT 2015

Hey folks!

AoIR will soon be holding elections for Executive Committee members. In about a week, I'll be sending out a call for nominations with more detailed information. For now, this is just a quick heads-up to encourage you to consider nominating yourself and helping to shape the future of AoIR! We'll be electing a Vice President (who becomes President after two years), Secretary, Treasurer, Student Representative, and three open seats. I'll be linking to more detailed information about those positions in my call for nominations. Meanwhile, many of the upcoming communications concerning elections will come through our membership system, and in order to run for office or vote, you need to be a member of AoIR. So this would be a great time to make sure that you're still a member, or to consider joining.

Thanks!
Lori
President, AoIR