[Air-L] Cappon IQ2, a.k.a Cappon Intuition Profile.

Nathan Fields (Nth BarFields) nth_fields at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 16:18:41 PDT 2015

 Hi all,

I've been a member for a good while, but never posted until today.  I hope this email finds you all are doing well.

I'm looking for a psychometric test that was created back in the 1990's by a now deceased physician named Dr. Daniel Cappon.  It's called both the Cappon IQ2 and the Cappon Intuition Profile.  YOu can read more about it here http://www.winstonbrill.com/bril001/html/article_index/articles/1-50/article47_body.html

The test is for a society I founded that looks to identify individuals with unusually high intuition capacities. You can read more here
Trishula

So far, I've contacted the universities Dr. Cappon used to teach at, the publishers of his books, and an email to everyone who shared his name, hoping one of them is his son.    Do you have any other suggestions?

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| #47 from R&D Innovator Volume 2, Number 7          July 1993 A Test For Intuition by Daniel Cappon, M.D.  |
|  |
| View on www.winstonbrill.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| TrishulaTrishula is Elysian’s society dedicated to fostering those who demonstrate an uncannily high ability in the area of intuition. This is defined by what intuition res... |
|  |
| View on www.elysiantrust.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

 Nathan Fields (Nth Bar-Fields)
nth at elysiantrust.org
nth.barfields at facebook.com
Skype ID  nth.barfields
mentathlete.blogspot.com

"In the absence of rigorous discipline and vigilance, smart can open the door to intellectual laziness, which leads to relying on sophistic arguments and straw men to play roles better filled by critical thinking and logic.  Being smart is no defense against being stupid."--Vincent White.