[Air-L] CfA: #‎HypermobileRealities‬ ‪#‎DigitalRevolutions‬.

Daniel Kunzelmann kunzelmann.daniel at yahoo.de
Sun Apr 19 06:18:01 PDT 2015

Dear all,

The organizers of last year's Cosmobilities Conference in Kopenhagen
have just published an interview with us about our panel on
"hyper_mobility": "Hypermobility was the notion that linked all of the
sessions together, not only addressing social anthropologists, but also
geographers, and more technically oriented researches and coders."
<http://www.cosmobilities.net/2015/02/18/ethnography-in-hypermobile-fields/>

I thought it might be a nice idea to link the topic of this interview
with a call for authors. We're currently looking for folks who conduct
anthropological research in fields like #‎CodedPublics‬
‪#‎DigitalCitizens‬ ‪#‎BigData‬‬, and want to share their insights,
critiques, analysis or fieldnotes with a broader audience? So why don't
you get in touch with us... :)

Read more here:
http://transformations-blog.com/in-fo…/digital-anthropology/
<http://transformations-blog.com/in-fo%E2%80%A6/digital-anthropology/>.