[Air-L] "Construction" of Users

Gabriel Mugar gmugar at syr.edu
Mon Apr 20 13:12:02 PDT 2015

Hi Alex,

You might like Ekbia and Nardi’s work on Inverse Instrumentality.

Ekbia, H. R., & Nardi, B. A. (2012). Inverse Instrumentality: How Technologies Objectify Patients and Players. In P. M. Leonardi, B. A. Nardi, & J. Kallinikos (Eds.), Materiality and Organizing: Social Interaction in a Technological World (pp. 157–176). Oxford: Oxford University Press.

Best,

Gabriel

Gabriel Mugar
Doctoral Candidate, Syracuse University