[Air-L] Using the Archive.org for data capture?

Nino Carvalho eu at ninocarvalho.com.br
Mon Apr 20 15:50:16 PDT 2015

Dear colleagues,
Although I never used Archive.org and similar sites in an academic way (ie
for journals etc), I regularly use them for classes and consultancy work.
They are quite reliable and widely adopted in the executive world.

Cheers
Nino

> Apologies for the curt message. I hit send before finishing.
> In addition to the citation for his book, here is a link to the Ditigal
> Methods Initiative wikipage
>
> https://wiki.digitalmethods.net
>
> Best,
> Matt
>

> Matthew T. McCarthy
> Ph.D. Student/Graduate Instructor
> Department of Sociology
> University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
> P.O. Box 413
> Milwaukee, WI   53201

Nino Carvalho, Prof. BA (Hons), MSc
Planejamento e Estratégia
Nino Carvalho Consultoria e Capacitação em Marketing Digital
Coordenador MBA e Pós-MBA em Marketing Digital da FGV no Brasil
http://ninocarvalho.com.br
@ninocarvalho <https://twitter.com/ninocarvalho>
21.4042.8363  | 21.98101.2361  |  11.3280.2468
(se este email estiver em portugues, favor desconsiderar eventuais faltas
de acentos e/ou caracteres especiais)