[Air-L] "Construction" of Users

Nicholas John Proferes III proferes at uwm.edu
Wed Apr 22 09:32:27 PDT 2015

Hi Alex,

I'd also recommend Sally Wyatt's piece "Non–users also matter: The construction of users and non–users of the Internet" from Oudshoorn and Pinch's edited collection "How users matter: The co-construction of users and technologies."

Best,
Nicholas

-----
Nicholas John Proferes
Project Assistant at the Center for 21st Century Studies
Ph.D. Candidate at the School of Information Studies
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
proferes at uwm.edu