[Air-L] Search prediction / Autocomplete

M.E. Luka meluka at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 11:47:27 PDT 2015

Hi there,
You could take a look at the research and publications of Society of the
Query: http://networkcultures.org/query/

I co-authored a piece in volume 9 that dealt specifically with content, and
note that there were a number of different kinds of analyses undertaken for
the project.

ME

Mary Elizabeth Luka

twitter | instagram: meluka01