[Air-L] Search prediction / Autocomplete

tobias.burger tobias.burger at northumbria.ac.uk
Tue Apr 28 06:00:38 PDT 2015

Dear Frances, you might also want to have a closer look at the tools provided by the Digital Methods Initiative...

https://wiki.digitalmethods.net/Dmi/ToolDatabase?cat=DeviceCentric&subcat=Google

... and published research which used those tools: https://wiki.digitalmethods.net/Dmi/PapersPublications

Best
Tobias

---
Tobias Bürger, PhD candidate
Faculty of Arts, Design and Social Sciences
Department of Media and Communication Design
Northumbria University
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE1 8ST​
email: tobias.burger at northumbria.ac.uk