[Air-L] literature on (social) history of the Internet

Polina Kolozaridi poli.kolozaridi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 04:07:55 PDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

thank you so much. All the books are so worth exploring!

Concerning social history, I meant history of organizations, relations,
movements, ideas around Internet rather than devices and technical issues.
However sometimes they come together and that might be fruitful as well.

Sure after some precise acquaintance with all of them I'll send you the
bibliography list.

gratefully,
Polina