[Air-L] Work on Vine?

info at greenheroninfo.com info at greenheroninfo.com
Tue Aug 25 10:03:21 PDT 2015

Hello everyone:

Well if you are looking for more research based articles etc. on Vine
and are working in a cost-constrained environment, take a look at Google
Scholar (scholar.google.com).   The trick for using Google Scholar is to
use the Advanced Search which can be found by clicking on the carat on
the right hand side of the search box.   I would suggest searching on
terms such as vine celebrities and limiting your search just to the last
2-3 years.

If you want to do a more complete and thorough search, you will probably
want to get access to a large university library such as the one at
Fordham.  I would search suggesting Academic Search Premier,
Communications, Scopus and Web of Science.  Since you already have one
relevant article you can also see in Scopus and Web of Science who may
have cited that article as well.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me off-line at:
info at greenheroninfo.com

Best Regards,

Matthew Von Hendy MLS/MA

Green Heron Information Services