[Air-L] Approaches to studying Snapchat and other ephemeral social media

Sarah Ann Oates soates at umd.edu
Wed Aug 26 18:28:55 PDT 2015

As a well-written basis for a lot of this, I would recommend Moe and Schweidel Social Media Intelligence, Cambridge, 2014.

Sarah Oates
Professor and Senior Scholar
Philip Merrill College of Journalism
2100L  John S. and James L. Knight Hall
University of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742-7111
phone: +1 301 405 4510