[Air-L] literature on (social) history of the Internet

Draper, Nora Nora.Draper at unh.edu
Sun Aug 2 15:18:38 PDT 2015

I would recommend Stephanie Ricker Schulte¹s ³Cached: Decoding the
Internet in Global Popular Culture. Here is the link to a book review
published in IJoc:
http://ijoc.org/index.php/ijoc/article/viewFile/2579/1056

Also, Fred Turner¹s ³From Counter Culture to Cyber Culture: Stewart Brand,
the Whole Earth Network, and the Rise of Digital Utopianism.² A review of
the book from the NYT can be found here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/25/arts/25conn.html?pagewanted=all

Nora

Nora A. Draper
Assistant Professor of Communication