[Air-L] literature on Informational (Internet) Power

宋辰婷 sct8809 at 163.com
Mon Aug 3 15:25:09 PDT 2015

Dear all,

I am a Chinese student of sociology.  Now  I am writing a part of my dissertation about informational  (Internet) power. The power I want to discuss is the one  achieved by ordinary people  through  down-to up path to effect both Internet and entity, rather than the one owned by a state or nation.  Could you please suggest me some articles/books about it?

Thank you very much!  I appreciate your help gratefully!

Chenting Song
* PhD candidate in Renming University*
*Visiting student in Northwestern University*