[Air-L] literature on (social) history of the Internet

Mathias Klang mathiasklang at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 13:08:01 PDT 2015

Hi,
Depends on the period and what you are looking for. But I like Hafner's
book Where Wizards Stay Up Late: The Origins Of The Internet (1998)
http://www.amazon.com/Where-Wizards-Stay-Up-Late/dp/0684832674

Mathias

On 02/08/15 15:56 pm, Polina Kolozaridi wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am now writing a part of my dissertation about social history of the
> Internet and looking for some good sources on this subject (or just history
> of the Internet).
>
> Could you please suggest me some articles/books about it?
>
> gratefully,
> Polina Kolozaridi
> *HSE Higher School of Economics, Moscow*
> *researcher, PhD candidate*

Mathias Klang, PhD, LLM
Associate Professor Political Communication UMass Boston
http://klangable.com   Cell: 215 882 0989