[Air-L] Social media marketing textbook recommendations?

cristina Miguel kristinakreativa at yahoo.es
Mon Aug 3 13:59:03 PDT 2015

Hi David,
Here you are some references from media perspectives:
Jenkins, H., Ford, S., & Green, J.(2013). Spreadable media: Creating value and meaning in anetworked culture. NYU Press.

Kamerer, D (2012). ‘Disclosing materialconnections online: Legal an ethical issues’ in Heider, D., Massanari, A.,Brinkman, A., Jones, C., & Skipper, R. B. (Eds) Digital ethics: research& practice. Digital formations.

Kent, M (2010). ‘Directions inSocial Media for Professionals and Scholars’ in Heath, R TheSage Handbook of Public Relations, Sage.

 Macnamara, J (2013) The 21st CenturyMedia (R)Evolution: Emergent Communication Practices (secondedition) Peter Lang.

 Phillips, D and Young, P (2009) OnlinePublic Relations: A practical guide to developing an online strategy in theworld of social media (second edition) Kogan Page.

Standage, T (2013) Writing on theWall: Social Media, the first 2,000 years, Bloomsbury.

Best wishes,

Cristina Miguel
PhD Candidate
School of Media and Communication