[Air-L] hackademia list

Dr. Rasha Abdulla rasha at aucegypt.edu
Mon Aug 31 12:44:24 PDT 2015

While I'm not enough of a caliber to join the hacking mailing list, I was
wondering if you guys know of a good educational video that I can show my
(undergraduate) students about hacking. I'm not interested in a how to
video:), but rather something regarding the uses and effects thereof.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Rasha

Rasha A. Abdulla, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Past Chair