[Air-L] social media content in documentary films

Catherine Summerhayes catherine.summerhayes at anu.edu.au
Sun Dec 6 03:55:14 PST 2015

Hi Tori,

have a look at this collection:
'New Documentary Ecologies. Emerging Platforms, Practices and Discourses', Palgrave 2014, Eds. Kate Nash, Craig Hight and Catherine Summerhayes

hope this helps
best wishes
Catherine

Dr Catherine Summerhayes
Film and New Media Studies
School of Literature Languages and Linguistics
College of Arts and Social Sciences
Australian National University
Ph. +61 2 612 52704
https://researchers.anu.edu.au/researchers/summerhayes-cf