[Air-L] CFP REMINDER AND UPDATE: DATA, COGNITION AND INTELLIGENT DEVICES

nathaniel tkacz n.tkacz at warwick.ac.uk
Fri Dec 11 07:39:36 PST 2015

STREAMS OF CONSCIOUSNESS: DATA COGNITION AND INTELLIGENT DEVICES

April 21-22, 2016
The University of Warwick, CIM

Reminder: Abstract Submissions close 18th of December. Full event and
submission details here: warwick.ac.uk/streamsofconsciousness

Announcement: We are delighted to confirm the provision of up to 5
bursaries for PhD researchers and under-employed ECRs. Each bursary will be
for a maximum of £150 pounds. If you wish to apply for a bursary, please
indicate in your conference submission and provide a brief rationale. Your
rationale should indicate that you do not have access to alternative
funding.

Speaker Update: We are happy to announce the inclusion of Prof. CAROLINE
BASSETT, Dr SATINDER GILL and Dr TONY SAMPSON to the existing featured
speakers. See the conference website for the full list.

Best,

Nate Tkacz

-----------------------
Nathaniel Tkacz  |  Associate Professor - CIM  - The University of Warwick
Tw: @__nate__  |  Current Research: Interrogating the Dashboard: Data,
Indicators and Decision-making
<http://blogs.cim.warwick.ac.uk/readingdashboards/>

Latest Book:
Wikipedia and The Politics of Openness
<http://press.uchicago.edu/ucp/books/book/chicago/W/bo19085555.html>
(University
of Chicago Press, 2015)
Times Higher Education Book of The Week, 2015