[Air-L] Different Games Conference Deadline Extension!

Brian McKernan brian.mckernan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 05:04:35 PST 2015

Given how busy the end of the year can be, we've extended the deadline for
paper presentations and workshop submissions for the 2016 Different Games
Conference to Tuesday, December 22nd!

The 2016 Different Games Conference takes place at NYU's Polytechnic School
of Engineering, located in Brooklyn, NY, on Friday April 8 and Saturday
April 9. We welcome talk, workshop, and arcade proposals from all members
of the games community — whether designers, students, activists,
researchers, journalists and others.

For more information or to submit to Different Games 2016, please visit our
conference website 2016.differentgames.org. If you’d like to view last
year’s conference sessions and arcade titles, visit 2015.differentgames.org.
For more information about Different Games Collective, please visit
differentgames.org. Send questions to DifferentGamesConference at gmail.com.