[Air-L] Archiving Facebook Group Posts

Tim Graham timothy.graham3 at uq.net.au
Tue Dec 8 15:27:25 PST 2015

Hi Michael,

The SocialMediaLab package would be highly suited to this kind of data collection, providing you don't mind a little bit of programming :)

http://voson.anu.edu.au/SocialMediaLab

My colleague Robert Ackland and I have written an "Absolute Beginner's" guide for SocialMediaLab. You might find this helpful for getting started, particularly if you have little (or zero) programming experience:

http://voson.anu.edu.au/papers/SocialMediaLab/Absolute_Beginners_Guide_to_SocialMediaLab.pdf

All the best for your research!

Tim