[Air-L] CALL FOR PAPERS - Social Media: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly!

Yogesh K. Dwivedi ykdwivedi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 11:50:33 PST 2015

Dear Colleagues

We invite the submission of research papers to the 15th IFIP I3E Conference
to be held 13-15th September 2016 in Swansea, UK. The theme of the
conference is ‘Social Media: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly!’. Deadline
for submission of papers for review is 15th March 2016. Please visit the
conference website http://www.swansea.ac.uk/som/i3e2016/ for further
information and submission instructions. We welcome any queries regarding
the conference and/or submission via email y.k.dwivedi at swansea.ac.uk /
ykdwivedi at gmail.com. Please do let me know if you wish to be involved as a
PC member that would involve reviewing just one submission.

We look forward to your involvement with and contribution to this
conference.

Many thanks

Kind Regards

Yogesh

--
Professor Yogesh K. Dwivedi, PhD
Professor of Digital and Social Media
Email: y.k.dwivedi at swansea.ac.uk ; ykdwivedi at gmail.com
Home page:http://www.swansea.ac.uk/staff/som/academic-staff/y.k.dwivedi/
Associate Editor - European Journal of Information Systems
Associate Editor for Digital Marketing Section - European Journal of
Marketing
Senior Editor (Europe/Africa/Middle East) - Journal of Electronic Commerce
Research