[Air-L] Archiving Facebook Group Posts

Michael Deml michaeljdeml at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 02:36:52 PST 2015

Hello,

I am a Master's student in sociology at the University of Geneva in
Switzerland. I am currently working on research involving a Facebook group
as a sort of virtual ethnography.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any researchers who work with archiving
Facebook group discussions. I am looking for a way to better facilitate the
archiving of my data, as I planned on creating a corpus based on 6 months
of discussions within the Facebook group.

Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please respond
offline to michaeljdeml at gmail.com.

Best wishes,

Michael Deml

(michaeljdeml at gmail.com)