[Air-L] Archiving Facebook Group Posts

Deen Freelon dfreelon at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 08:07:57 PST 2015

If your group is open and you know a bit of Python (or are willing to
learn) you can use this: https://github.com/dfreelon/fb_scrape_public

It collects main posts and comments, and has no time limits. But it will
only collect posts/comments from users whose privacy settings allow
anyone to see them. ~DEEN