[Air-L] New book announcement: Feminism, Labour and Digital Media: The Digital Housewife

lahadk@post.tau.ac.il kinneretla at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 08:58:32 PST 2015

I agree! it sounds so relevant and thought provoking! I am adding it to my
gender and family graduate seminar syllabus. Congratulations!

Kinneret Lahad, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
NCJW Women and Gender Studies Program
Tel-Aviv University, Israel
https://162.academia.edu/KinneretLahad

Just Published: Lahad, K., & Shoshana, Singlehood in Treatment:
Interrogating the discursive alliance between postfeminism and
therapeutic culture.
European Journal of Women's Studies
http://ejw.sagepub.com/content/early/2015/04/07/1350506815580398?papetoc