[Air-L] IACAP 2016 - Luciano Floridi delivers the Copernicus Lecture

Scott MacLeod helianth at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 22:28:46 PST 2015

Congratulations, Professor Luciano Floridi, Professor Jack Copeland and Dr
Marcin Miłkowski!

Best regards,
Scott MacLeod

https://twitter.com/WorldUnivAndSch

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 1:19 AM, Mariarosaria Taddeo <
mariarosariataddeo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> I am delighted to announce that Professor Luciano Floridi - Professor of
> Philosophy and Ethics of Information, Director of Research, Oxford Internet
> Institute, University of Oxford ( http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/floridi/
> <http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/floridi/> ), will deliver the Copernicus
> Lecture during IACAP’2016 at the University of Ferrara (Italy).
>
> I would also like to take this opportunity to mention that this year IACAP
> Covey Award will be presented to Professor Jack Copeland (
> http://www.arts.canterbury.ac.nz/philosophy/people/copeland.shtml <
> http://www.arts.canterbury.ac.nz/philosophy/people/copeland.shtml> ). Dr
> Marcin Miłkowski  (https://www.mendeley.com/profiles/marcin-milkowski/ <
> https://www.mendeley.com/profiles/marcin-milkowski/> ) is the receiver of
> the 2016, both the awards will be presented during the award ceremony
> during IACAP’16 at the University of Ferrara.
>
> More details on the submission procedure and the conference venue can be
> found here  http://www.iacap.org/iacap-2016/ <
> http://www.iacap.org/iacap-2016/>
> Please note that this year IACAP invites submissions of short papers
> (between 3000 and 6000 words) we also encourage the submission of proposals
> for symposia.
>
> I hope you will all join us in Ferrara.
>
> Best regards,
> Mariarosaria Taddeo
> --
> Dr. Mariarosaria Taddeo
> Oxford Internet Institute, University of Oxford
> President, International Association for Computing and Philosophy
> Associate Editor for Ethics, Policy & Technology - Philosophy &
> Technology, Springer
> http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/taddeo/ <
> http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/taddeo/>
> http://rosariataddeo.net <http://rosariataddeo.net/>

- Scott MacLeod - Founder & President
- 415 480 4577
- http://scottmacleod.com
- Please donate to tax-exempt 501 (c) (3)
- World University and School
- via PayPal, or credit card, here -
- http://worlduniversityandschool.org
- or send checks to
- PO Box 442, (86 Ridgecrest Road), Canyon, CA 94516
- World University and School - like Wikipedia with best STEM-centric
OpenCourseWare - incorporated as a nonprofit university and school in
California, and is a U.S. 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt educational organization.