[Air-L] Please recommend an excellent textbook on " ICT Policy "

joo-seong Hwang jameshwang9 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 00:03:02 PST 2015

I will open a graduate class next semester on "ICT Policy".
I would like to teach and discuss on such various topics as
telecommunication regulation policies, convergence policies, IT industry
promotion policies, personal data protection, intellectual property rights,
science and technology policies on ICT...etc.

I know that these topics are too broad to be covered in a single textbook.
That is why I have done it with a long list of individual papers instead. I
hope I could find a compatible one this time.

Best wishes,

James