[Air-L] iConference 2015: EARLY REGISTRATION ends Jan 15!!

Ingrid Erickson ierick at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 10:08:51 PST 2015

*iConference 2015: Program Schedule Posted*
24-27 March,2015, Newport Beach, California, USA
Conference Home: http://ischools.org/the-iconference/

The complete *iConference 2015 program schedule* is now available
online. Visit <%22>https://www.conftool.com/iConference2015/sessions.php
to begin planning your conference experience.

We remind you that*discounted early registration* rates are available
through Thursday, January 15. Standard rates apply thereafter. Register
now to secure the lowest available rate.
http://ischools.org/the-iconference/registration/

iConference 2015 takes place in *sunny Newport Beach, California*, March
24-27. This international gathering of information scholars and
researchers will push the boundaries of information studies, explore
core concepts and ideas, and create new technological and conceptual
configurations. All are welcome.

The iConference 2015 program includes the following:

  * .Keynote addresses by noted luminaries Christine L. Borgman, Carole
    Goble, and Scott E. Page.
  * .51 completed research papers offering new and interesting
    perspectives on key topics in the information field.
  * .40 preliminary results papers that explore developing thinking and
    perspectives.
  * .Nearly 100 poster presentations by present and future
    thought-leaders in the field.
  * .11 workshops providing a meaningful and immersive experience in
    specific areas of study.
  * .8 thought-provoking sessions for interaction and engagement.
  * .Myriad socializing and networking opportunities, including our
    evening Opening Reception, and also our Banquet Dinner at the
    waterfront Newport Dunes.
  * .Special meetings for iSchools leadership, staff, and practitioners.
  * .The student Social Media Expo, presentation of the annual iSchools
    Doctoral Dissertation Award, and much, much more!

Visit the conference website for complete details:
<http://ischools.org/the-iconference/>http://ischools.org/the-iconference/

iConference 2015 is presented by the iSchools organization
(www.ischools.org <http://www.ischools.org>) and hosted by University of
California, Irvine: The Donald Bren School of Information and Computer
Sciences. Our champion sponsors are Microsoft Research, UCI Hana Lab,
and the National Science Foundation; contributors include Facebook and
Nokia; additional support provided by Google, Morgan & Claypool
Publishers, the UCI Donald Bren School of Information and Computer
Sciences, the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, and UCI Newkirk
Center. More at
<http://ischools.org/the-iconference/>http://ischools.org/the-iconference/