[Air-L] The #WalkMyWorld Project: Open research about social media and identity

Ian O'Byrne wiobyrne at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 07:38:16 PST 2015

Hi AoIR friends,

I'd like to invite you, colleagues, and students to join us in the second
year of a social media project we're facilitating to discuss Twitter,
connected learning, and identity in online spaces.

If you're interested in joining us (or having students join us), we're
starting up the second year of the #WalkMyWorld Project. It is a 10
week *accidental
*Massive Open Online Community (MOOC) that we started last year.

You can learn more about the start of the new year by reviewing my blog post
<http://wiobyrne.com/walkmyworld-2015/>, or the website
<https://sites.google.com/site/walkmyworldproject/> we built for the
program.

If you're interested in joining (*I think you all should*) then please
email me back, and I'll help you out along the way. Feel free to share with
colleagues, and interested students.

Your colleague,
-Ian

For the team of organizers: