[Air-L] JoPP Issue #6 Disruption and the law out now!

Angela Daly angelacdaly at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 05:59:26 PST 2015

We are very pleased to announce that Issue #6 of the Journal of Peer
Production on 'Disruption and the law' is now available at
peerproduction.net
Table of Contents

*Editorial Section*

Edited by Angela Daly (Swinburne University of Technology and European
University Institute) and Steve Collins (Macquarie University)

*Editorial Note: * Playing catchup? How the law encounters disruptive peer
production *[html]
<http://peerproduction.net/issues/issue-6-disruption-and-the-law/editorial-notes/>*
Peer Reviewed Papers
<http://peerproduction.net/issues/issue-6-disruption-and-the-law/peer-reviewed-articles/>

*Peer production and changing norms in music practice: An
ethnomusicological perspective *

by Denis Crowdy *[html]
<http://peerproduction.net/issues/issue-6-disruption-and-the-law/peer-reviewed-articles/>*

*Expanding the Internet Commons: The Subversive Potential of Wireless
Community Networks*

by Primavera De Filippi and Félix Tréguer *[html]
<http://peerproduction.net/issues/issue-6-disruption-and-the-law/peer-reviewed-articles/>*

*Peer-to-peer as a design principle for law: distribute the law *

by Melanie Dulong de Rosnay *[html]
<http://peerproduction.net/issues/issue-6-disruption-and-the-law/peer-reviewed-articles/>*

*Manufacturing imaginaries: Neo-Nazis, Men’s Rights Activists and 3D
Printing *

by Robbie Fordyce *[html]
<http://peerproduction.net/issues/issue-6-disruption-and-the-law/peer-reviewed-articles/>*

*Cultures of sharing in 3D printing: what can we learn from the licence
choices of Thingiverse users?*

by Jarkko Moilanen, Angela Daly, Ramon Lobato and Darcy Allen *[html]
<http://peerproduction.net/issues/issue-6-disruption-and-the-law/peer-reviewed-articles/>*

*Regulating the Liberator: Prospects for the Regulation of 3D Printing*

by Isaac Record, Matt Ratto, ginger coons and Dan Southwick *[html]
<http://peerproduction.net/issues/issue-6-disruption-and-the-law/peer-reviewed-articles/>*
Essays

*Disrupting the cab: Uber, ridesharing and the taxi industry *
by Moira McGregor, Barry Brown and Mareike Glöss