[Air-L] Literature on digital comm professionals?

M.E. Luka meluka at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 16:06:50 PST 2015

Hi there -

It looks like there will be some here relatively soon:
Critical Studies in Media Communication
Special Issue: Digital Labor, Below-the-Line
http://www.mediaindustrystudies.org/2014/07/17/cfp-special-issue-of-critical-studies-in-media-communication/

Best,
ME

Mary Elizabeth Luka
Post-doctoral Fellow
Ted Rogers School of Management, Ryerson University

twitter | instagram: meluka01
linkedin: *http://www.linkedin.com/in/maryelizabethluka
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/maryelizabethluka>*
email: meluka at gmail.com | mobile: +1-902-292-9957