[Air-L] Googleplex visit opportunity at AEJMC conference in San Francisco on August 5

Louisa Shu Ying Ha louisah at bgsu.edu
Wed Jul 15 18:33:17 PDT 2015

Dear colleagues:

I organized  a trip to Google's headquarters for the AEJMC San Francisco conference participants. We added a second group.  There are only 2 spots left. If you are interested, please contact Louisa Ha immediately at louisah at bgsu.edu<mailto:louisah at bgsu.edu> .   First come first served.   Please provide your institutional affiliation when e-mailing me. Your name and institiutional info will be sent to Google for security record.

Googleplex Visit--Group 2
Wednesday, August 5, 8:00am-3:00pm
($30, limited to 14 participants, MMEC)

Thanks to Google, we are now able to offer additional spots for the Googleplex tour in Mountain View, CA. Join the Media Management & Economics Division to learn about the latest developments in YouTube, Google Search and Google Play, and how they are changing the media industry.  Shuttle bus will transport to and from the hotel, however lunch at Google cafeteria cannot be provided on-site for Group 2. (Food options will be available nearby for purchase.)

Louisa Ha, Ph.D.
Editor, Journalism and Mass Communication Quarterly
Professor, Department of Telecommunications
School of Media and Communication
Bowling Green State University
419-3729103
http://works.bepress.com/louisa_ha/