[Air-L] IR16 Update #6: Appropriate Attire

Alex Halavais alex at halavais.net
Mon Jul 20 13:15:19 PDT 2015

As you may know, Phoenix gets hot, but you'll be even hotter (or
cooler, or something) in the very official IR16 T-shirt! Thanks to the
efforts of the designers of all our submissions, and especially to
Julian Unkel, the creator of the winning design, you can now fly your
Internet Research colors, for the very reasonable price of $15. Take a
look:

http://aoir.org/ir16-t-shirts-available-for-order/

If you've already registered (and you have, haven't you? you aren't
the sort to put things off to the earlybird deadline of August 1!) you
can head back to conference registration to add your shirt. If not,
you can add it to your order when you register.

And did I mention... you'll look marvelous!

- Alex

--

// Alexander Halavais, Sociologist, Semiologist, and Saboteur Extraordinaire
// Associate Professor of Social Technologies, Arizona State University