[Air-L] Lecturer in Media Studies, Lancaster University

Adam Fish rawbird at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 03:45:35 PDT 2015

Dear List,

Please see our call for applicants for a permanent position in our
department.

https://hr-jobs.lancs.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=A1295

Lecturer in Media and Cultural Studies*Sociology*
*Salary:  * £33,242 to £45,954
*Closing Date:  * Wednesday 22 July 2015
*Interview Date:  * Tuesday 11 August 2015
*Reference:  *A1295

We are looking to appoint a Lecturer in Media and Cultural Studies to teach
across the Media & Cultural Studies degree programmes at undergraduate and
postgraduate levels.

You should hold a PhD (or award within 12 months) in the social sciences,
humanities or related disciplines and have the ability to conduct original
and innovative research.  You should have a developing portfolio of
research publications and demonstrate excellent teaching abilities.

You will contribute actively to the life of the Department, enjoy working
as part of a team, and possess the ability to adapt to the demands of
working in an intensive and exciting interdisciplinary environment.

Informal enquiries are welcome and should be made to Dr Bronislaw
Szerszynski, tel +44 (0)1524 592659, e-mail: bron at lancaster.ac.uk.

The Department’s webpage is at http://www.lancs.ac.uk/fass/sociology/

Best,

Adam Fish