[Air-L] Listserves old and new

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Tue Jul 7 11:37:56 PDT 2015

Distribute as appropriate.

Hello everybody.  Since the Center for Digital Discourse and Culture is now
the Collaboratory for Digital Discourse and Culture.  I have migrated many
of the listserves to a new server.  I know not everyone likes to join lists
or have email traffic, but if you are interested in such things below is a
listing of the CDDC lists and other lists that I manage.  With the relaunch
I also created two new lists, one for Critical Internet Studies and one for
Infrastructure Studies, those links are at the end of the list.  You are
welcome to join any of these lists, they are mostly low traffic, but
occasionally pick up. I've included short descriptions  and links below:

is the list for the book series ‘transdisciplinary studies’ which is
seeking scholars interested in discussing transdisciplinary research and
book proposals for transdisciplinary research
—–
http://lists.tmttlt.com/listinfo.cgi/softwareandculture-tmttlt.com  This is
a list that began at the Center for Digital Discourse and Culture.  It is
dedicated to discussing the relationships between software and culture.
 This
is a list that began at the Center for Digital Discourse and Culture.  It
is dedicated to discussing the political economy of the internet.
—–
http://lists.digital-discourse.org/listinfo.cgi/althumancomp-digital-discourse.orgThis
is a list of the collaboratory for digital discourse and culture.  it is
dedicated to alternatives in humanities computing. It was started in 2001.
This
is a list of the collaboratory for digital discourse and culture. It is
dedicated to the relationships between politics and technology broadly
construed. It was started in 2001.
is the list for the Collaboratory for Digital Discourse and Culture,
formerly the Center for Digital Discourse and Culture.  The Center was
founded in 1998.
is the Critics-l list.  from the CRITICS projects  it used to be hosted
http://www.discourses.org/CRI-Form.htm
This
is the list of the collaboratory for digital discourse and culture.  It is
dedicated to the discussion of hypermodernism and supermodernism.
—–
http://lists.digital-discourse.org/listinfo.cgi/critical-internet-studies-digital-discourse.org
 This
is a new list of the collaboratory for digital discourse and culture.  it
is dedicated to the discussion of the critical study of the internet and
critical study of internet based phenomena (and noumena as some might posit)