[Air-L] Vacany - Research Assistant Position : Global Social Media Impact Study: UCL Anthropology

Shriram Venkatraman venkatraman.shriram at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 23:04:44 PDT 2015

The Global Social Media Impact Study (www.ucl.ac.uk/global-social-media) is
an ERC funded research project that aims to study and report on the use and
consequences of social media for peoples all around the world. As part of
our ambitious dissemination plans we are currently seeking a content
manager to assist the team in creating a new website (named ‘Why We Post’),
an online MOOC course and series of social media channels to share our
research findings with a broad and global audience.

The position is funded for 7 months in the first instance. Further funding
for this post may be available.
*Key Requirements*

A good knowledge of Digital Anthropology and exceptional communication and
organisational skills. The ability to create, adapt and upload content for
different web platforms and sites including project websites and social
media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube, and manage user
interaction on these platforms. The ability to manage, operationalise and
update content for MOOC on UCLeXtend and FutureLearn and basic knowledge of
HTML and proficiency in Photoshop.

For further details on this position please visit

https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/jobs.cgi?owner=5041179&ownertype=fair&jcode=1480463&vt_template=965&adminview=1

If you have any queries regarding the vacancy or the application process,
please contact Prof Danny Miller (d.miller at ucl.ac.uk)

Thanks,
Shriram Venkatraman

*http://www.ucl.ac.uk/global-social-media