[Air-L] Special Issue: E-Diasporas – Living Digitally

Radhika G gradhika2012 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 13:08:34 PDT 2015

If anyone has questions about how we are defining "e-diaspora" please email
me directly.

I hope to include papers that take on a mostly critical, cultural studies
and political economy approach.

thanks,

Radhika Gajjala
*Co-editor of ADA: Journal of Gender and New Media*
*http://adanewmedia.org <http://adanewmedia.org>*

*Fulbright Professor/Research Scholar in Digital Culture at University of
Bergen, August 1, 2015-July 31, 2016*
*__*

Professor
School of Media and Communication