[Air-L] Online community data

Prasadith Buddhitha pkiri056 at uottawa.ca
Fri Jun 12 21:48:55 PDT 2015

Dear All,

I am a postgraduate student at Uni of Ottawa Canada. Currently I am looking for some online community data for churn related prediction. I am mainly focussing on gathering textual data where users are preferably talking about a product or a service (e.g. users of a particular video game). If the data is from users who are subscribed for a particular product or service and are expressing their opinion regarding the product/service, it will be highly beneficial for the research that I am planning on undertaking.
If I could kindly get some advice or guidance regarding collection of such data it will be highly appreciated.
Thank you so much.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Prasadith.