[Air-L] Open Internet (speech) and Economics

David S Allen dsallen at uwm.edu
Fri Jun 26 08:17:23 PDT 2015

Richard Posner's The Economics of Justice reflects how some within the law and economics movement view free-speech issues.  I don't agree with it, but it is interesting.

David S. Allen
Professor
Department of Journalism, Advertising, and Media Studies
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
576 Bolton Hall
PO Box 413
Milwaukee, WI 53211