[Air-L] CFP: NMP open themes for 2016-2018

Mél Hogan mhogan7 at iit.edu
Fri Jun 5 05:37:34 PDT 2015

CFP: No More Potlucks
(www.nomorepotlucks.org)
—> open themes for 2016-2018

Hi everyone,

NMP will be wrapping up our regular bimonthly issues when we reach year 10
(!) in 2018. Thereafter, we’ll turn NMP into an ongoing offbeat blog of
sorts (so, all is not lost!)

For these last few issues, the themes will be shaped from the submissions
we receive and/or the keywords you propose.

We’re looking for raw, sensitive, and provocative submissions from
activists, academics, and artists *especially in, from or about Canada.

We curate 5 pieces per issue, and we book up fast, so please send us your
ideas as soon as possible, by email (info at nomorepotlucks.org) in a clear
short pitch, with links or images. We welcome interviews, theoretical
texts, fictional accounts — all kinds of experiments. We are also looking
for a cover photographer (with an accompanying interview) for each upcoming
issue.

Thank you,
NMP Eds
M-C MacPhee
Andrea Zeffiro
Mél Hogan

NOMOREPOTLUCKS
An online and pod journal of arts and politics since 2009
Email: info at nomorepotlucks.org
Click: www.nomorepotlucks.org
Tweet: @nomorepotlucks.org
Facebook: www.facebook.com/nomorepotlucks