[Air-L] Question about social media tracking

Jonathon Hutchinson jonathon.hutchinson at sydney.edu.au
Tue Jun 23 22:45:56 PDT 2015

Hi Tanja,

As an Australian based university researcher, you have access to a Twitter scrapping tool we have recently developed and launched, that operates on the national eResearch infrastructure:

https://launchpod.intersect.org.au/

It should be able to help you (probably through a combination of the Twitter Scrapper and R). If you have any questions about how to use it, or how to set it up, let me know.

Regards

Jonathon.
DR JONATHON HUTCHINSON | Lecturer in Online and Social Media
Department of Media and Communications | Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Room N233, John Woolley Building A20 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9351 2821  | F +61 2 9351 2434
E jonathon.hutchinson at sydney.edu.au<mailto:grant.bollmer at sydney.edu.au>  | W jonathonhutchinson.com<http://sydney.edu.au/arts/digital_cultures/>