[Air-L] Facebook for tracking study participants

diananeal diananeal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 09:39:57 PDT 2015

Is this a Facebook page or profile? I know you said profile, but just want to clarify.
It may be that the account has been flagged. I'm not sure if you contacted Facebook directly, but that's what I would do.
It  may have looked like SPAM, or someone reported it as SPAM, and/or the account is still locked.
In the future try using a page for the actual study, and connect it to the organization in which the study is being conducted.
But contact Facebook directly, and once you are able to get into your account, make a copy of your participants contact information.
I hope this helps.
Diana Neal
Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® 4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone