[Air-L] Open Internet (speech) and Economics

diananeal diananeal at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 07:55:18 PDT 2015

I'm not sure about economics. But when someone thinks(doesn't necessarily be true)they approach the world in a different way, and are more likely to be compliant with decisions that are made. I would think economics plays a part in that the more choices a person has the more they feel they have a relationship, an investment in how things will turn out. Someone has a say, and has choices theoretical they would be more productive, and prosperous. So yes, free speech would be an economic good. Everyone wants to be heard, and understood. I think free speech would provide a way for people to meet a basic human need.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® 4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone