[Air-L] Dissertation | Online teaching practices: Sociomaterial matters in higher education settings

Karin Bolldén karin at bollden.se
Tue Jun 2 05:30:02 PDT 2015

Dear members of the AoIR list

I want to thank all of you who have contributed with so many insights,
comments and reading suggestions during the years - it is invaluable for a
PhD student when trying to enter the field. Since many of you on this list
have asked me to announce when my study is finished, I hereby send some
links to the dissertation/kappa in full text and to a couple of papers that
are now published. Again - thank you so much for guiding novice researchers
into the area of internet research.

Best regards

Karin

*Dissertation in full text*
Bolldén, K. (2015). *Online teaching practices: Sociomaterial matters in
higher education settings* (Doctoral thesis, Linköping University,
Linköping, Sweden). doi:10.3384/diss.diva-117275

http://liu.diva-portal.org/smash/record.jsf?pid=diva2%3A806805&dswid=new_win
http://liu.diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:806805/FULLTEXT01.pdf

*Paper III*
Bolldén, K. (2015). The emergence of online teaching practices: A
socio-material analysis. *Learning, Media and Technology*. Advance online
publication. doi:10.1080/17439884.2015.1044536

Some e-prints still available here:
http://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/NBvWr4fF75EfNGmckkqr/full

*Paper I*
Bolldén, K. (2014). Teachers’ embodied presence in online teaching
practices. *Studies in Continuing Education*. Advance online publication.
doi:10.1080/0158037X.2014.988701

twitter: @karinbollden
web: www.karinbollden.se