[Air-L] Survey for Archiving Events for Digital Humanities Projects

Liza Potts lpotts at msu.edu
Thu Jun 11 10:17:35 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

You are invited to participate in a study that aims to understand how researchers archive internet-based data for research purposes. We are working on a project sponsored by the USA's National Endowment for the Humanities to create an archiving tool for scholars working with digital content. We have several research questions as we work on this project. We want to find out if researchers are archiving in groups or alone. We want to learn whether or not there are issues of privacy and security with data capturing and data sets. We want to find out if researchers need their own private data sets or if they want to publicly share it.

Below is a link to a short survey that will help us learn more about archiving internet-based data. It should take approximately 20 minutes to complete: https://wide.typeform.com/to/tiCier

This survey will be open for the next four weeks. After you complete the survey, we may invite you to speak with one of our researchers to learn more about internet-based archiving if you include your email address.

Thank you for your time,

Liza Potts

Liza Potts, Ph.D.
Director of WIDE // College of Arts & Letters
Director of Experience Architecture // College of Arts & Letters
Associate Professor // Department of Writing, Rhetoric, & American Cultures
Campus Office: 291 Bessey Hall
Digital Office: Gtalk LKPotts / Skype LKPotts